The Tipping Point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blulouie

Player Valuation: £70m
In over half a century of living , breathing & supporting this club there's been some times when I've questioned my sanity of my love for this club.
But for me the biggest tipping point was appointing Benitez.
It showed me just how far we have fallen & how far the club ( the people running it ) are so far detached from one of the most loyal and supportive fan base's in the country.
This week is just a culmination of years of complete ignorance from the club.
For me none more so than employing a washed up has been with roots firmly accross the park.

In over half a century of living , breathing & supporting this club there's been some times when I've questioned my sanity of my love for this club.
But for me the biggest tipping point was appointing Benitez.
It showed me just how far we have fallen & how far the club ( the people running it ) are so far detached from one of the most loyal and supportive fan base's in the country.
This week is just a culmination of years of complete ignorance from the club.
For me none more so than employing a washed up has been with roots firmly accross the park.
I thought it would be bad but I can’t believe just how bad , I still think we never fixed the mistakes from koemans second season that should have been a big enough scare instead we just added to them

I thought it would be bad but I can’t believe just how bad , I still think we never fixed the mistakes from koemans second season that should have been a big enough scare instead we just added to them
Throwing money round like a drunken sailor always works ?

But I will say Koeman was badly let down not replacing Lukaku .
He repeatedly said we needed a Centre forward , they bought him a load of number 10's.

Today was a new low

A loss that made it odds on we're going to be relegated. The club showing they have zero regard for their supporters. A board seemingly trying to deflect blame and avoid accountability. A club at war with itself. Poor behaviour towards players. A manager out of his depth. Goodison Park not a nice place to be for anyone.

Hard to see anyway back from this. Teams have their time to be the big side who go down, and it's our time. This is a cycle and spiral of decline that can't be stopped as far as I can see.

Throwing money round like a drunken sailor always works ?

But I will say Koeman was badly let down not replacing Lukaku .
He repeatedly said we needed a Centre forward , they bought him a load of number 10's.
That’s why I said the dol model doesn’t work at this club, get rid.

McNeil and Maupay are the examples. Who made the call?

Today was a new low

A loss that made it odds on we're going to be relegated. The club showing they have zero regard for their supporters. A board seemingly trying to deflect blame and avoid accountability. A club at war with itself. Poor behaviour towards players. A manager out of his depth. Goodison Park not a nice place to be for anyone.

Hard to see anyway back from this. Teams have their time to be the big side who go down, and it's our time. This is a cycle and spiral of decline that can't be stopped as far as I can see.

The board coming out and attacking the fans, hours before KO with an unsubstantiated, extremely serious accusation is about as bad as it gets for me.

It's far worse than Benitez. I could see a rational for Benitez. Theres no rational for the above.

Today was a new low

There is no way back from this Tim , the board are finished.
The only chance is for Moshiri to sell up.
A complete overhaul.

As it stands now ,the club is finished.

Before this weekend I'd have definitely said the Pigman appoinkment but the absolute crap that's been spewed out the last 24hrs or so about headlocks and threats without the tiniest scrap of evidence is the biggest embarrassment to the club I've ever known.

I'm done with them until the current board are gone.
Absolute disgrace

The board coming out and attacking the fans, hours before KO with an unsubstantiated, extremely serious accusation is about as bad as it gets fo me.

It's far worse than Benitez. I could see a rational for Benitez. Theres no rational for the above.
Fully agree with the 1st points.

But there was nothing ever worse than appointing Benitez.
That was the catalyst for all we see today.
And this owner & board created it.

That’s why I said the dol model doesn’t work at this club, get rid.

McNeil and Maupay are the examples. Who made the call?
Exactly this. What kind of moron thought Rico could be replaced with McNeil and Maupay? A moron who knows nothing about football! We’d have been better off playing Simms and having some cash to spend when it was actually worth spending.

Status
Not open for further replies.