The Tipping Point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Screen-Shot-2020-12-04-at-160022.png

Inappropriate Language
I'll go to Goodison one more time to say goodbyes to it.
Beyond that I'll not set foot in the place ever again while the current board are still there.

They labelled me, my dad, my kids, my friends and each and every one of you a hooligan with that ridiculous headlock crap they've spewed over us today.

They can fùck off
(Sorry for the swears mods.*holds out wrist...)

I'll go to Goodison one more time to say goodbyes to it.
Beyond that I'll not set foot in the place ever again while the current board are still there.

They labelled me, my dad, my kids, my friends and each and every one of you a hooligan with that ridiculous headlock crap they've spewed over us today.

They can fùck off
(Sorry for the swears mods.*holds out wrist...)
*reports self ?

Id wager that if anything remotely close to this had happened we'd have heard about it or seen it in social media way before the claims.

Smacks of an excuse not to be shouted at while continuing to be paid huge salaries to reward failure.

DBB is an absolute charlatan to make suce accusations in the public domain sans evidence.

Inappropriate Language
It’s time to pressure Moshiri to sell, can we get PSGs owners please.
Billionaire owners -especially foreign based absentee ones- are not pressured into selling their assets by the "disgruntled rabble". The United fans have been protesting the Glazers for 10+ years, they're still there. Arsenal fans doing the same with Kronke, he's still there. Geordies with Ashley who only left when the money was right etc etc. None of them give two fuchs what the fans think about them.

Absolute bottom line is Moshiri is going nowhere until (a) someone offers him an suitable profit on his investment, which I don't see happening anytime soon; or (b) the club gets relegated and he just cuts his losses to the highest bidder, if there is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.