The Transfer Master Plan

When will we see the arrivals

• Deadline day, the Eberton way

• Kev’s got a plan, it’ll be sound

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it over the weekend and I still maintain - the bulk of the 'action' will happen right at the end of the window now IMO.

I'm convinced sky give some money to clubs to do their business on deadline day. It's like an orchistrated media circus.

That, and I'm certain other clubs can't be as incompetent as Everton. Yet, look at how many deals get done at the 11th hour.

Genuinely think we have some sort of plan, we were just waiting to raise more funds so we can get our proffered targets. Dangerous game given the ammount of time left, but im confident we will end the window much stronger !

COYB

UTFT

?

I'm convinced sky give some money to clubs to do their business on deadline day. It's like an orchistrated media circus.

That, and I'm certain other clubs can't be as incompetent as Everton. Yet, look at how many deals get done at the 11th hour.
Dealmaking is about brinkmanship. That's why there's a flurry on deadline day. It's not a conspiracy.

The iceberg that will sink us has been sighted a long time ago... Would be unfathomable if we don't get what we need by deadline day

Status
Not open for further replies.