The true hipsters choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he have a UEFA Pro license? He didn't when his Dad had Covid and therefore couldn't take over his role even on a temporary basis. If he's not got a UEFA Pro license then he isn't eligible to manage a PL club and quite possibly clubs lower down the ladder.

But I'm sure our board is aware of that and has done the relevant homework rather than wing it.
I'd be surprised if some of our previous efforts had anything more than a TV licence.

100% the best name we’ve been linked with.

So what he doesn’t have on the job experience… he’s been everywhere with his Dad, he’s seen plenty.

It would be seamless in that a lot of the players would know him, he set the side up well defensively and he clearly knew how to set up to defend and attack set pieces, it’s a proper no brainer.

Get him in, get it done. Give him the Gordon cash and let’s go.

You just don't leave the fate of the club in the hands of a guy that's never managed at any pro level.
Moves only managed Preston before us. No other managerial experience ans he got us in the Champions League! Ancelotti is from good stock, learning under a great. Big thumbs up from me

It’s absolutely unhinged and I’m starting to love it. We’ve got some actual mad folks running the show, which we knew, but can you imagine if they went for Davide and he saved us?

To be real, I love the idea because I think we saw in his short time that he’s a good coach, is extremely intelligent, and loved his time at the club.

But the timing? Oooh boy this would be a risk. More so than Bielsa or Dyche? Not necessarily, but it’d be wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back