Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The under 20 competition that is about to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see Carsley and Ferguson in the crowd btw, scouting or keeping an eye on our players?

I know Barkley is doing the right thing by surging forward then slipping the ball thru....but his team mates are poor, wish he'd just shoot himself!!

Did anyone else hear Stones scream ''Your'e having one, you're ****ing having one!'' at that linesman? Made me laugh.

Thought he really grew into the game after a shaky start. Against a good side also. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Barkley easily the best player, but he's playing alongside some right dross.. Coady, Ward-prowse and Reach are water carriers.

I know Barkley is doing the right thing by surging forward then slipping the ball thru....but his team mates are poor, wish he'd just shoot himself!!

Absolutely spot on, one touch and shoot, either foot. Looks like he's still lacking a little confidence.

Thought he really grew into the game after a shaky start. Against a good side also. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Barkley easily the best player, but he's playing alongside some right dross.. Coady, Ward-prowse and Reach are water carriers.
Ward-Prowse is better than that, he just gets little or no ball in the team.

Barkley reminded me of Yaya Toure today and the other day, the way he picks up the ball in the middle and drives at the defence, boss.

LOL! He's not dross at all, he's a bloody good little player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back