Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The under 20 competition that is about to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lundstrams passing has been ace so far. The lad can really play. I'd like to see him get a run with us this year. Especially if Felli goes.

....Lundstrum has a great passing range. His flick pass was top drawer but the little pss he slid into Coady earlier in the match showed great vision.

I know there is a difference in the quality of opposition, but it's amazing how much better they look than the under 21's. Lundstram has done very well so far. I wish they would try to get Barkley on the ball more, he has a wonderful quality, on making you think something is going to happen when he is on the ball.

Well isn't this commentary and match atmosphere just BRISTLING.

I know there is a difference in the quality of opposition, but it's amazing how much better they look than the under 21's. Lundstram has done very well so far. I wish they would try to get Barkley on the ball more, he has a wonderful quality, on making you think something is going to happen when he is on the ball.

Was just thinking this. They're playing well as a team and the movement is good. The U21s looked awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back