Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The under 20 competition that is about to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's how i think they're lining up... not so sure about Barkley in the middle unless the teamsheet shows it?

---------------Johnstone--------------

Flanagan------Dier----Lascelles----Potts

---------------Coady------------------

-------Lundstram---Ward-Prowse-------

Barkley--------------------------Williams

-----------------Kane----------------

Bloody hell, 5 CMs on the pitch?

Certainly 4 natural central mids on the pitch! Dier is naturally a centrehalf, although he has played for Sporting in midfield.

I might be proved wrong about the formation, but it seems the most logical from that lineup, he's tried to fit his strongest team into a formation, a typical formation at that.

Hope it pays off, personally i hate it!

Certainly 4 natural central mids on the pitch! Dier is naturally a centrehalf, although he has played for Sporting in midfield.

I might be proved wrong about the formation, but it seems the most logical from that lineup, he's tried to fit his strongest team into a formation, a typical formation at that.

Hope it pays off, personally i hate it!
I was on about Barkley, Williams, if it's the Williams from Palace, Coady, Lundstram and JWP.

Think he might be used out wide by Middlesbrough, looks like he's being used out wide tonight!

That national anthem was like we were getting ready to be hung...and the Iraq national anthem was like they were getting ready to hang...

Looks like Lundstram out right and Barkley centre?!

It was always going to be one of them out right i suppose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back