Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The under 20 competition that is about to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are aware if Barkley's talent and how good he can be but I think he is better than U20 level, I just hope he's not gonna be on the same level as Osman or someone who is just 'good'

Does anyone reckon there's a chance this'll be on TV in the pub? I reluctantly agreed to play darts with my mate tonight even though I'm utterly terrible at it and don't really want to miss this if I can help it.

We are aware if Barkley's talent and how good he can be but I think he is better than U20 level, I just hope he's not gonna be on the same level as Osman or someone who is just 'good'

.namsO sa doog sa tuo snrut eh fi pu edam eb dluow I

Here's how i think they're lining up... not so sure about Barkley in the middle unless the teamsheet shows it?

---------------Johnstone--------------

Flanagan------Dier----Lascelles----Potts

---------------Coady------------------

-------Lundstram---Ward-Prowse-------

Barkley--------------------------Williams

-----------------Kane----------------

Here's how i think they're lining up... not so sure about Barkley in the middle unless the teamsheet shows it?

---------------Johnstone--------------

Flanagan------Dier----Lascelles----Potts

---------------Coady------------------

-------Lundstram---Ward-Prowse-------

Barkley--------------------------Williams

-----------------Kane----------------

Think Ward-Prowse might play out the wing and Barkley will play alongside Lundstram in the middle.

Certainly a possibility, i think Barkley will be asked to play out wide in a 'Pienaar' role and look to act as the playmaker rather than a direct winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back