The Upper Gwladys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whiston clearly falls in the boundaries set by the WoolMap.

mN2YXgl.jpg
Wtf has happened to the wool map

Upper Gwladys me, born and raised in L4 and L5. Great view from my seat but having sat in every section of the ground, I've found them all as diverse as each other. Two old fella's behind moaning like Smashy and Nicey kept me entertained through the RM bad days.

I was talking to a proper scouser who has resided over here for years and she insists that whiston was, is and always will be wool

That was v2.0 that I done, to try and segregate the Wirral further. But I preferred v1.0 truth be told.

Now I'm a fully paid up member of Lydiate. This falls directly under wool territory. I must propose a new wool map using a map, rather than Mersey rail train map. Too many wools falling between the cracks

Now I'm a fully paid up member of Lydiate. This falls directly under wool territory. I must propose a new wool map using a map, rather than Mersey rail train map. Too many wools falling between the cracks
Lydiate is just about scouse. Mind you people who say they're from Lydiate really mean Towerhill so stop pretending you're posh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back