The Upper Gwladys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wools don't like to sing as it gives away their shame.

Ets uhr gran ol term ter play fur..."
Talking about how Wools talk, I was in St. Helens a few years ago and I was sitting in a pub when this local came in and whispered to me "do wanna buy some turps" I said what sort of turps are they, video or audio turps" he said " no turps,
you know when you are doing some painting, turps for cleaning your brushes" I didn't buy any!!!!!!!!

Talking about how Wools talk, I was in St. Helens a few years ago and I was sitting in a pub when this local came in and whispered to me "do wanna buy some turps" I said what sort of turps are they, video or audio turps" he said " no turps,
you know when you are doing some painting, turps for cleaning your brushes" I didn't buy any!!!!!!!!
Hahaha. I'm typing this from St Helens now. Visiting, not dwelling.

Whiston clearly falls in the boundaries set by the WoolMap.

mN2YXgl.jpg
HOUGH GREEN?!

Nehemiah 9:2
And the wools separated themselves from all scousers and stood and confessed their sins and the iniquities of their fathers.

The cleverness of your contributions is that the Bible quotes are bonafide proper real....and relevant.

I always used to think that ancient conflict between the Scousers and the Wools didn't relate to me, until I realised I was in fact a Wool, as are 90% of the forum. Once Scouseland is given independence we will pray for forgiveness and ask to make many offspring within Scouse borders, for the bounty is scouse and we are the bounty.

The cleverness of your contributions is that the Bible quotes are bonafide proper real....and relevant.

I always used to think that ancient conflict between the Scousers and the Wools didn't relate to me, until I realised I was in fact a Wool, as are 90% of the forum. Once Scouseland is given independence we will pray for forgiveness and ask to make many offspring within Scouse borders, for the bounty is scouse and we are the bounty.

Bollocks to that, when they gain independence cut 'em off from Lancashire and push 'em off into the Irish Sea and let them paddle.

Whiston can stay, it sounds like a decent place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back