The Upper Gwladys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take your wool map and raise it with my:

_42640965_bluebin_pr203b.jpg
The wheelie bin argument is for misguided south end snobrats.

Are St Helens not born in St Helens hospital sir? I am familiar with Marshalls Cross Lane as a hive of new wool activity.

St Helens hospital doesn't have a maternity ward. As such, if you are from St Helens, you were almost certainly born in Whiston Hospital. Some would have been born in Billinge Hospital, which is undoubtedly wool (as is Whiston), however Billinge closed down in 2004.

St Helens hospital doesn't have a maternity ward. As such, if you are from St Helens, you were almost certainly born in Whiston Hospital. Some would have been born in Billinge Hospital, which is undoubtedly wool (as is Whiston), however Billinge closed down in 2004.
Then Whiston is used to try and baptise them all as a shining light of what they could become.

Like being born in the holy land for all intents and purposes.

Stay strong Whiston.

Whoa there my friend, I hope you're not disrespecting the Garden of Eden that is ol' Aigburth, Mossley Hill and Woolton Village.

Anyway I know it's not your fault, jealousy is such a difficult emotion to overcome and especially if you're from North Wales.
Only a wool would claim the maker of the verified woolmap is from North Wales.

Whoa there my friend, I hope you're not disrespecting the Garden of Eden that is ol' Aigburth, Mossley Hill and Woolton Village.

Anyway I know it's not your fault, jealousy is such a difficult emotion to overcome and especially if you're from North Wales.

Is wool worse than the people who live round Lark Lane. The student types in their mid 30's who still think they are craaaazzzy and undoubtedly support the RS or United?

Then Whiston is used to try and baptise them all as a shining light of what they could become.

Like being born in the holy land for all intents and purposes.

Stay strong Whiston.

If you are born in Liverpool, your place of birth is listed as Liverpool in your passport and you are scouse.

If you are born in Whiston, your place of birth is listed as Whiston in your passport and you aren't scouse.

The woolmap settles all but I'm happy to show my working out to wools if need be.
Oh no I'm sure it's entirely fair and accurate. I was just boggled by what I was choosing to do with my own time.

The realisation spurred me to get off the couch and do some important jobs in the house, so thanks I guess!

If you are born in Liverpool, your place of birth is listed as Liverpool in your passport and you are scouse.

If you are born in Whiston, your place of birth is listed as Whiston in your passport and you aren't scouse.
The woolmap reflects where the baby is moved to as soon as the previous child leaves hospital.

Leave the woolmap be WOOL. It's official.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back