The Upper Gwladys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is wool worse than the people who live round Lark Lane. The student types in their mid 30's who still think they are craaaazzzy and undoubtedly support the RS or United?
Well apart from a fine Greek restraurants and a few other choice restaurants, Lark Lane is the exception to the rule. Still, beats Deeside I guess.

Sat here for the first time (that I wasn't wasted anyway) for some time and noticed a very high concentration of wools. The trabs should have gave it away, the replica tops did and this was confirmed when they opened their mouths and 1960s Lancashire poured out.

So my question is why the wool enclave in Goodison? Is this where wools congregate rather than the Lower Gwladys as they'd get their heads shoved down the bogs for wearing Sketchers?
Crosshatch and Sketchers = woolwear

Sat here for the first time (that I wasn't wasted anyway) for some time and noticed a very high concentration of wools. The trabs should have gave it away, the replica tops did and this was confirmed when they opened their mouths and 1960s Lancashire poured out.

So my question is why the wool enclave in Goodison? Is this where wools congregate rather than the Lower Gwladys as they'd get their heads shoved down the bogs for wearing Sketchers?

I hail from Old Roan originally. Now I sit in the UG wearing Skechers. What is my wool rating my son?

From Huyton originally but now moved out to Whiston. It is Scouse, barely. My next door neighbour is a full on WOOL who loves rugby league and other men. My children were born in Whiston hospital. I cannot wait to goad them with wool shouts the little kappa wearing gimps.

So a new poll
Adidas
Nike
Sketchers

From Huyton originally but now moved out to Whiston. It is Scouse, barely. My next door neighbour is a full on WOOL who loves rugby league and other men. My children were born in Whiston hospital. I cannot wait to goad them with wool shouts the little kappa wearing gimps.
Hahahaha. My Dad's from Huyton and lived in Whiston for a bit. I'm basing this on real life events.

I'm hearing whiston is not scouse

Whiston clearly falls in the boundaries set by the WoolMap.

mN2YXgl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back