The Villa manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct he is not a blue and never was, but why would any Evertonian have any regard for the one player who couldnt be bothered to play for us when we could of needed him
There’s no regard, no hard feelings either way, he gave us a good few years and he left. Nothing special, that’s it’s.

I have said this before and I will say this again, the Villa manager has come out and said he wants abuse from the Goodison crowd as it will help his team, he is playing mind games with us as he knows this will get to us and give him Hell.

BUT I think we should not give him the air time he is expecting and focus 100% on giving Dunc and the team our full support throughout.
COYB
Is it still Dean Smith? The best abuse is always complete and utter apathy, which I have in abundance.

Gerrard got loads at Old Trafford the other week and will no doubt be expecting more of the same this one. If he does then I just hope it's not that horrible 'song' about his kids.

We're in the mire so should be getting behind the side rather than wasting time giving him loads though. The side should be backed from first kick to last rather than worrying about a bloke in the opposition dugout.

Status
Not open for further replies.