The Villa manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said this before and I will say this again, the Villa manager has come out and said he wants abuse from the Goodison crowd as it will help his team, he is playing mind games with us as he knows this will get to us and give him Hell.

BUT I think we should not give him the air time he is expecting and focus 100% on giving Dunc and the team our full support throughout.
COYB
The worst attempt at mind games I’ve ever seen

Should be treated like the irrelevance to us that he is. Ignore him. He's no longer on the pitch so his superpower, the ability to dive and cheat, is limited. Not sure if Villa are the kind of club that buys referees yet.
I take this all back. The Gerrard influence on villa was clear to see there with the dark arts of gamesmsnship and time-wasting.

That turd would probably cheat at draughts if he understood the game.

I take this all back. The Gerrard influence on villa was clear to see there with the dark arts of gamesmsnship and time-wasting.

That turd would probably cheat at draughts if he understood the game.
Yep, watched all that too, from going down at the slightest touch to time wasting and breaking up the opposition's momentum, everything he did as a player, it wears down the other team, and supporters, by shear frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.