The Villa manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have said this before and I will say this again, the Villa manager has come out and said he wants abuse from the Goodison crowd as it will help his team, he is playing mind games with us as he knows this will get to us and give him Hell.

BUT I think we should not give him the air time he is expecting and focus 100% on giving Dunc and the team our full support throughout.
COYB

This the same Villa manager that went to the police over a certain chant and on occasions refused to take corners in the Gwladys St end?

Priority is points for Everton but winning against him would make it a bit sweeter.
I heard him today talking about the game. He was talking like we were absolute bottom of the table and they were top or 2nd.
3 points and him crying at the end would be perfect.

Ever the glass half empty man that I am, 1989 was the year I first met my (now) wife and low and behold I took her to watch the other great love of my life, the Toffees, and the opponents that fateful day were of course the Villians. I remember (I recall hazelly) waxing lyrical about a new addition to the blues, Peter Beagrie and my (then) girlfriend cheering every goal scored, bless her she didn't have clue, six of them were against us! She kept saying to me that neither team was playing in blue shirts and she didn't understand why. Somehow we managed to get married and still are, and she still gets confused when we play in different colours and when they change ends at half time. Anyway the long and the short of this post was to say that Villa over the years have become a bit of a bogie team, let's put it right this time. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.