The Weather Thread

I have to say, that going off road, for a run, the past few days, has certainly been challenging, but incredibly scenic.
Yeah it is! Did my first Snow run on Sunday morning. Only 5k but was glorious.

If you can't afford or don't have spiked shows, screw a few screws that you find holding your PC together or a similar short screw into the soles of old trainers. Instant grip on ice.download.webp

Yeah it is! Did my first Snow run on Sunday morning. Only 5k but was glorious.

If you can't afford or don't have spiked shows, screw a few screws that you find holding your PC together or a similar short screw into the soles of old trainers. Instant grip on ice.View attachment 196577

You`ve just killed a pair of Hokas there lol

I`ve got a couple of pairs of Inov8 X Talons, which are for hardcore muddy conditions, which do very well in the snow, but no so well in the ice !

I`ve dropped my mileage down too, as the effort of trying to stay upright and ploughing through the snow, is battering my legs.

I`ve got a couple of pairs of Inov8 X Talons, which are for hardcore muddy conditions, which do very well in the snow, but no so well in the ice !

I`ve dropped my mileage down too, as the effort of trying to stay upright and ploughing through the snow, is battering my legs.
lol

Thats just a stock pic. My Brooks that I did it to are worn out. I only use them for mowing the grass now. Well over 800km on them before they were retired.

So its 1 mile an hour now then lol brave to go out in that tbh .....our coal\log fire has not been let out for 7 days 24 hours non stop - did you see any brass monkeys looking for a welder ?
If our house was a ship we would have sailed over the Mersey red hot indoors though.....

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back