Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

There maybe trouble ahead.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day the mosh arrived should of been bills last day of service.

The fact we have continued to be the same old Everton with bill still here is of no coincidence at all.

What worries me more is that the mosh doesnt look likely to replace him anytime soon.

I hope there is some truth in this rumour and that it signals REAL CHANGE for the Toffees

I'd trust the judgement of a billionaire who's worked with him over a bunch of fans on a forum who've never even worked with the guy and just use confirmation bias to blame everything that goes wrong on him.

I'd trust the judgement of a billionaire who's worked with him over a bunch of fans on a forum who've never even worked with the guy and just use confirmation bias to blame everything that goes wrong on him.
There just can not be smoke without fire..

and going on past history of bills dealings, its not exactly surprising to hear this sort of thing.

Not to me anyway

I really want to believe we've finally struck some luck, and that it's all going to be alright, but not going to lie I'm starting to feel a bit like:

6360948027775480071537775930_hgjhgjhfj.jpg

Facetious comments come easy to you do they? Maybe I'm just insulting RSFC.. and, besides, Salem Alekhem is not an insult.

If you want to insult the other lot there is plenty of ammo to do that without needing to go there.

By the way it's Salam Alaikoom

There just can not be smoke without fire..

and going on past history of bills dealings, its not exactly surprising to hear this sort of thing.

Not to me anyway

Maybe their is some truth behind some of it I just find it crazy how some people jump on his back over some stuff, a lot of which is based on conjecture.

The fact we have continued to be the same old Everton with bill still here is of no coincidence at all.

Not trying to single you out, but that kind of comment is conjecture. It could be Moshiri is to blame for it, he's the main man, yet tons of people will still blame Kenwright.

I don't think Kenwright is perfect but I'm not going to assume I know how good or bad he is at his current role with so little to go on.

Surely the decision whether we keep Barkley, should be down to koeman and no-one else. Why on earth would kenwright or any board member for that matter (that includes Moshiri) try to undermine the manager with regard to footballing decisions? Only one winner in this particular instance and it's not kenwright.

Maybe their is some truth behind some of it I just find it crazy how some people jump on his back over some stuff, a lot of which is based on conjecture.

Not trying to single you out, but that kind of comment is conjecture. It could be Moshiri is to blame for it, he's the main man, yet tons of people will still blame Kenwright.

I don't think Kenwright is perfect but I'm not going to assume I know how good or bad he is at his current role with so little to go on.
You know what im getting at tho. promised war chests and statements of intent.. its kenwright allover

You know what im getting at tho. promised war chests and statements of intent.. its kenwright allover

Yeah, I know what you mean. I agree in some ways.

It probably would have been better if Kenwright went when Moshiri came in although I don't understand the level of hate directed at him sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back