Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

There maybe trouble ahead.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could of put it in the Barkley thread I guess?

This thread has massive hit potential. Why bury it in the Barkley thread. I know what my reading material is for tonight anyway. I'm on the first page but this has to get ugly. 'Stick the kettle on'.

All this talk of the transfer window not even open, Evertonians have been brainwashed to believe this FOR OVER 25 Years, yes the transfer window is not officially open to sign on the dotted line, but lots of deals are being done as we speak, Everton only do deals late because

1) we save on wages
2) we have not sold anyone to fund our new recruits
3) Kenwright is doing negotiations
4) we will always be cash strapped EVERTON

All this talk of the transfer window not even open, Evertonians have been brainwashed to believe this FOR OVER 25 Years, yes the transfer window is not officially open to sign on the dotted line, but lots of deals are being done as we speak, Everton only do deals late because

1) we save on wages
2) we have not sold anyone to fund our new recruits
3) Kenwright is doing negotiations
4) we will always be cash strapped EVERTON

1st July mate.

It's Koeman/Walsh's call on what happens with a player.This has nothing to do with Kenwright and Moshiri.There job is to give Koeman the money to sign the players and then leave him get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back