Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

There maybe trouble ahead.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Koeman/Walsh's call on what happens with a player.This has nothing to do with Kenwright and Moshiri.There job is to give Koeman the money to sign the players and then leave him get on with it.

What? Have you listened to any interviews over the last year?

Koeman and Walsh pick and the board and co are meant to deliver. See the Morgan Debarcle

Can you tell me why city have 2 signings in the bag then,

The shi&e have agreed a deal for VVD

Liverpool haven't, according to even the closest to the club, the player hasn't informed saints he wants to leave yet, neither have Liverpool actually tabled a bid to the saints for him yet.

Al that's happened is rumours they have offered him 200k in a deal - illegal btw as saints haven't given permission for him to discuss as there's been no bid. That the player preferance isLiverpooll - irrelevant unless the saints accept their bid, and that klopp being personally involved in convincing the player has swung the player to choosing them - also illegal btw.

Time for Billy to foxtrot Oscar. I have always been pro Bill as he steered us through rough waters and although he was not perfect, we could have had a lot worse. But now the time had come that he is surplus to requirement and he seems to be on a vanity project to be the figurehead to Moshiri's graft and dosh. Needs to do the decent thing and let people with fresh ideas and vision to steer us forward.

Liverpool haven't, according to even the closest to the club, the player hasn't informed saints he wants to leave yet, neither have Liverpool actually tabled a bid to the saints for him yet.

Al that's happened is rumours they have offered him 200k in a deal - illegal btw as saints haven't given permission for him to discuss as there's been no bid. That the player preferance isLiverpooll - irrelevant unless the saints accept their bid, and that klopp being personally involved in convincing the player has swung the player to choosing them - also illegal btw.

Thats what I dont get.

He hasnt told Southampton he wants to leave and Liverpool havent bid but yet he's had loads of deep conversations with Klopp, who has convinced him to move to Anfield. Unless Saints dont want to publicly say he's for sale, that is blatant, openly, tapping up and they would have a great case against Liverpool.

“Planning never stops,” declared Walsh. “From the day the window closes until the day it opens again, you are always looking at your possibilities. We are no different.

“We’ve done a lot of work behind the scenes to get the correct information about the players. I have sat down with Ronald and gone through those. Obviously we discuss it all the time and we want to improve things, build on what we have got. That’s the key message.

“We've got a large team of people working with me and I collate a lot of information from them. My department is very well run, very organised and we make sure we get as much information about the player that we possibly can. If we like the player, I’ve got to try to convince Ronald that he’s the player for us. It could well be that Ronald has seen the player as well, so it’s a collective decision at the end of the day.”

So Walsh finds the player (by looking in the sport section of the Guardian it seems), speaks to Koeman about him. They agree on the targets.

That's it, then it's up to Bill and Bob to get the deals done.

From Elstone.

“What we've got to do is operate in that window as we always have done, looking out for best value and being as good as we can in terms of negotiating and getting the best bang for our buck in that sense."

So basically nothing around transfers and the way business is done will change. Ever.

The whole thing is a farce.

Given an ultimatum and a deadline weeks ago. Still nothing.

Talk of huge spend, yet looking at lads at QPR and freebies from Man U.
Seeing Rivals signing players from Monaco and the best rated players from clubs just below us whilst we um and arr as always.

Nothing has changed, I am used to 20+ years of this and it is so tedious.

This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back