Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

There maybe trouble ahead.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what I dont get.

He hasnt told Southampton he wants to leave and Liverpool havent bid but yet he's had loads of deep conversations with Klopp, who has convinced him to move to Anfield. Unless Saints dont want to publicly say he's for sale, that is blatant, openly, tapping up and they would have a great case against Liverpool.

Bingo mate.

I may be wrong about it, but it just sounds a little bit odd and almost like a media driven story which won't happen. The cynic would say Liverpool won't pay close to the fee city would so leaks are happening trying to get them to pull out of an offer to lower his price, be surprised if they end up with him myself.

Much as I'd like this kind of ITK drama to be happening, there's no way any source at FF knows what's been said in the boardroom between BK and Moshiri

Rumours are being quoted as fact. Hopefully they'll be proven to be just that, rumours.

Time for Billy to foxtrot Oscar. I have always been pro Bill as he steered us through rough waters and although he was not perfect, we could have had a lot worse. But now the time had come that he is surplus to requirement and he seems to be on a vanity project to be the figurehead to Moshiri's graft and dosh. Needs to do the decent thing and let people with fresh ideas and vision to steer us forward.

Couldn't have put it better myself Tigger I feel exactly the same, but this is also the time for Mr Mosh to stamp his authority on the club and open up the purse strings at the same time, we don't want another window of mediocrity.

It's Koeman/Walsh's call on what happens with a player.This has nothing to do with Kenwright and Moshiri.There job is to give Koeman the money to sign the players and then leave him get on with it.
The argument allegedly is not on buying a player it's a players exisiting contract which is a board matter if they feel RB is worth it they agree the contract - he then stays - RK has made a hash of this RB affair by giving public ultimatums to him!
If the manager wants rid then do it, with only publicity once the player is sold not go on Sky threatening the player that's never been the Everton way !
Morishi is the one who holds the purse strings he has to judge any players worth as he pays the bills now!
If he is worth billions we should be able to offer players of calibre top money - we have not seen it yet we still seem to be a sell to buy club last summer we had a net spend we just used the Stones money!
Whether RB is worth fantastic wages that up to the board!

The argument allegedly is not on buying a player it's a players exisiting contract which is a board matter if they feel RB is worth it they agree the contract - he then stays - RK has made a hash of this RB affair by giving public ultimatums to him!
If the manager wants rid then do it, with only publicity once the player is sold not go on Sky threatening the player that's never been the Everton way !

Que?

illegal btw as saints haven't given permission for him to discuss as there's been no bid. That the player preferance isLiverpooll - irrelevant unless the saints accept their bid, and that klopp being personally involved in convincing the player has swung the player to choosing them - also illegal btw.

Southampton have given all three clubs(City, the RS & Chelsea) permission to speak to VVD and his agent though mate.

Think @bluestevon is in denial (n) The truth is he's going to Liverpool. On the other hand we need to step up! SOON!

While the two clubs still haven't agreed a fee, there is still a chance for them to mess it up. But yeah, I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact he is going to go there.

I agree that we need to start signing some good players ourselves soon too.

While the two clubs still haven't agreed a fee, there is still a chance for them to mess it up. But yeah, I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact he is going to go there.

I agree that we need to start signing some good players ourselves soon too.

It seems they've agreed £52mill + £8mill addons. Some LFC ITK on twitter.

Ok serious question. When does the transfer window actually open?

End of this month

1st of July

1st July mate.

According to Sky the window opens this Friday, 9th June?

IMG_8515.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back