Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

There maybe trouble ahead.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems they've agreed £52mill + £8mill addons. Some LFC ITK on twitter.
Wow , how many Phil Babbs and Neil Ruddocks can you get for that ?

I started reading this thread thinking this is all a bit OTT but more I read more it makes sense . Sadly .

£52m ?!?!?!?

Sheesh there's no way his worth that especially coming back from a big injury.

Sign of the times I suppose

City paid 42mill for Mangala and 50mill for Stones. When you think about those two transfers, is it really that bad a deal given today's current transfer market? It's not like he's recovering from an ACL either. He had a bad ankle injury that he is fully expected to recover from.

City paid 42mill for Mangala and 50mill for Stones. When you think about those two transfers, is it really that bad a deal given today's current transfer market? It's not like he's recovering from an ACL either. He had a bad ankle injury that he is fully expected to recover from.

I know it's a sign of the times but when we flogged Stones for £50m I thought he was overpriced too mate but couldn't stop laughing we got that.

That's the current market at the minute but still not worth it

That's the current market at the minute but still not worth it

It is daft money, but let's be honest, clubs have been spending far too much money on individual players for absolute decades now. People scoffed at Man Utd when they paid 30mill for Rio Ferdinand all those years ago. But then he went on to be part of the defence that helped them win countless titles and trophies for over a decade. And I'm sure these clubs that are willing to pay ridiculous amounts of money on players these days, won't be arsed either if those players help them to win titles and trophies as well.

Can't wait for this to end up in the Echo tomorrow.

Screenshot_2017-01-23-20-08-01-1-624x930.webp

It is daft money, but let's be honest, clubs have been spending far too much money on individual players for absolute decades now. People scoffed at Man Utd when they paid 30mill for Rio Ferdinand all those years ago. But then he went on to be part of the defence that helped them win countless titles and trophies for over a decade. And I'm sure these clubs that are willing to pay ridiculous amounts of money on players these days, won't be arsed either if those players help them to win titles and trophies as well.
He is off the RS mate.

If there is one thing you can believe at Everton this summer...it will be this story.
I don't expect us to compete financial with the bigger clubs but the unprofessional way we go about our business off the field is well past its sell by date.

There is still a rotten poisonous element festering away in the shadows...it needs burning out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back