Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

There maybe trouble ahead.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri runs the club, end of. If Kenwright tries to undermine him or the manager he'll be turfed out on his arse (which should have happened years ago anyway).

The club is in far better hands now than it was under that moronic luvvy.
Got to agree with this. As much as I respect BK for keeping our heads above water (and before anyone kicks off I like BK because he loves Everton as much as you and me, yes he's a supporter) I think he's on a loser here. The good thing is, I think even BK himself will have the sense to realise he's on a loser.

It doesn't matter where you work, there are always workplace rumours and they are usually wrong. I don't see how someone's mate at FF would necessarily ITK on players contracts and it's just as likely to be a workplace rumour as anything else.

If such a boardroom battle was going on, surely there can only be one outcome...
OWyGLDA.png

...I always thought Moshiri would have to diplomatically move BK out of the transfer process but it appears he's not been able to manage that. The manager runs the show, if he doesn't think Barkley is worth any more then that should be the end of it.

Is correct, shouldn't be down to a sentimental duffer who stays or goes. As much as I want Ross to stay it has to be up to Koeman/Walsh.

I doubt this is true TBh it may be , but think back to our last home game when Ross slotted the winner home BK and Moshri were in deep conversation which may have been he was well worth keeping all smiles etc clapping his goal, and had a deep conversation -
To me its RK who may have kicked up as he has took a dislike to Ross imo always got criticised when playing average in some games always the fall guy to be benched etc - while other players stunk far worse - nothing said in the media about them ????
I would belive its RK kicking up as he wants to sell RB - ultimatums - publicising his contract is not the manager's job if he is unhappy MR K - do our dirty washing behind closed doors not in the Sky media please - if we sell Ross then explain away!
Until then keep it zipped, trying to up Lukaku's wages with 2 years to go - was an error it just alerted RB agent to ask for more imo!
The Everton way is getting worse under RK!
Giving ultimatums before the season ended - then hanging on to Barry says it all!
at his age he should be shipped back to Villa!

I doubt this is true TBh it may be , but think back to our last home game when Ross slotted the winner home BK and Moshri were in deep conversation which may have been he was well worth keeping all smiles etc clapping his goal, and had a deep conversation -
To me its RK who may have kicked up as he has took a dislike to Ross imo always got criticised when playing average in some games always the fall guy to be benched etc - while other players stunk far worse - nothing said in the media about them ????
I would belive its RK kicking up as he wants to sell RB - ultimatums - publicising his contract is not the manager's job if he is unhappy MR K - do our dirty washing behind closed doors not in the Sky media please - if we sell Ross then explain away!
Until then keep it zipped, trying to up Lukaku's wages with 2 years to go - was an error it just alerted RB agent to ask for more imo!
The Everton way is getting worse under RK!
Giving ultimatums before the season ended - then hanging on to Barry says it all!
at his age he should be shipped back to Villa!

..if the story is true, Joey, the fundamental principle is that the manager should manage. It doesn't matter who the player is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back