2020/21 Thierry Small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a fan of the casual racism in the replies. Wouldn't be making "he's not 16" jokes as much if he was white. He's English born and his dad's English so the comments are patheti

He wasn’t even born when Rooney was tearing it up at the euros

and yes some of those comments are horrible. Only black players who get the he looks 30 shouts, never white players. And it’s said without even considering that the lad and his family are going to be reading every single post about him. Made his debut and fans are doubting his age and using casual racist tropes
There's a comment in the responses by a bame person, who says he looks 30. Presumably this is ok?

I don't know anymore tbh... I think people are finding racism when it's not there in my opinion. But then I'm white, so my comments probably racist, as I'm not bame.

Great for Thierry, hope it's the first of many and if he does turn out good, he's around for at least 3 or 4 years.

He wasn’t even born when Rooney was tearing it up at the euros

and yes some of those comments are horrible. Only black players who get the he looks 30 shouts, never white players. And it’s said without even considering that the lad and his family are going to be reading every single post about him. Made his debut and fans are doubting his age and using casual racist tropes
thats crap, Rooney had plenty of whips about looking older than his years, and John Terry anyone?? He looked mid 40s when he was breaking into the Chelsea team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back