2020/21 Thierry Small

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a comment in the responses by a bame person, who says he looks 30. Presumably this is ok?

I don't know anymore tbh... I think people are finding racism when it's not there in my opinion. But then I'm white, so my comments probably racist, as I'm not bame.

Great for Thierry, hope it's the first of many and if he does turn out good, he's around for at least 3 or 4 years.
Don't think anyone thought Rooney looked 16. Does he look older because of his composure, his physique? I'm massively anti racist but sometimes stuff goes too far in my opinion. Maybe I'm just out of touch.

Dont think its partucularly racist, I personally think by his height and build he looks about 18/19. 16 year olds are not usually built for mens football and there was no noticible difference tonight between him and other players

Obviously if people are saying he's 25 etc thats just pue racist.
Surely it’s ageist, not racist.

Surely it’s ageist, not racist.

I think the poster was getting at the old cliche of 'African' players being older than their birth certificate and saying it about Small as he's black.

If anyone has they are bang out of order but I think (and hope) most people just think he's older due to his height and build.

After such a fantastic achievement in getting into the first team at 16, at a Club of Everton’s standing, under a World Class Manager....I think he should be affectionately known as Thierry BIG from now on. Immense occasion for the las and his family.

Can we maybe get a player like him in the right? We go from Baines to Digne to Nkounkou/Small on the left and the right? Coleman to..........

Really happy for this lad, hopefully he has a long and great career with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back