Things I have learned from Films

Status
Not open for further replies.
In any apocalyptic film, the maverick, the nerd, and the feisty woman will always combine to save the day.

Movie/TV weather rules:
Thunderstorms only occur at night.
It is permanently foggy in Victorian London.
It always snows on Christmas Day.
It always rains for funerals.
It is always a beautiful sunny summer day in southern England counties, yet dark and dismal in the North.

In any slasher horror flick, one of the first victims will always be some young girl in a skimpy outfit.

And whiles running away from Jason Voorhees/Michael Myers/Freddy Kruger/Leatherface/Ghostface et al, she'll trip over something stupid and get slaughtered.

1vcy2f.jpg

German soldiers were hopeless and obviously deaf. So easy for Americans soldiers, in particular, to sneak up on them from behind and slash their throats.

Be nice and heartfelt to the ugly girl in school, because they ALWAYS end up being a stunner in later life
This is true, last seen age 13, small plain girl with pigtails and NHS specs.
fast forward 6 yrs to a club in town
Statuesque stunner
I was politely rebuffed - you had your chance but you didn't want to know me at the youth club dance...jeez talk about holding a grudge.
Even half sober I might’ve had a bit of a chance ce to talk my way back into her good books, but I was totally bladdered so couldn't manage any coherent counter argument

Served me right

When someone wears a wire, the wire always seems to work until schizz goes down, then the wire seems to stop working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back