Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Things I have learned from Films

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Samuel L. Jackson is in it, he will say MF at least once. Even if it's a kids film.

0b35a4e2917ad43d352af8bbd3c2be9d.jpg

I'm pretty sure he is obligated to do so.

A spy, who needs to quickly download a secret file will plug his usb drive in first time and never have to turn it over and try it the other way up, only for it to fit perfectly the way you tried it first.

People always go out to kill Dracula just as it’s getting dark. What’s wrong with finding him in his coffin at nine o’clock in the morning when sun’s blazing and then going and spending the afternoon in the pub?

In terms of narrators, you either got to go with Morgan Freeman, or alternatively, Sam Elliot if you want your film to be taken seriously…

Morgan though, he can narrate the hell out of anything!

He can even make He-Man sound like Hemingway.

57c9471c-25d0-431e-88c5-81d2f75e0725.webp
‘I arrived at the entrance of Castle Greyskull only to have my eyes wonder across to the turbulent Eternian sky manifesting itself on the horizon.
As it made its way to my direction, it’s presence growing ominously with each passing second, I immediately knew that there could only be one course of action to be taken: I pulled the sword of power from its sheath and I uttered the phrase: ‘By the power of Greyskull! I have the power!’ With great intent!
It was at that moment I knew I had the power.
Indeed, I did have the power.’

Everyone in movies is a knockout artist….it seemingly just takes one punch and the person hit doesn’t stay up, they go down and to sleep for the rest of the scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back