This nurse Letby case

As @COYBL25 stated, she has got life forever, but if it satisfies the families where the jury were uncertain on certain deaths, & she is proved to murdering their babies - I can see where you are coming from - if someone murdered one of our children you would want the correct verdict as there is no closure for such families -

I personally would like to see a public enquiry & members of that NHS health board if Guilty or suspected of wrong doing - being put in the dock too & the NHS pensions removed from them too, as they are lucrative to them ....

A Barrister once told me There is no such thing as justice ......
There will be a public inquiry but by their nature they will take a considerable time. Move on her now with further criminal convictions, and also those whose negligence facilitated her murders.

Let the inquiry then be the safety net to gather the evidence on the rest who played a role in allowing this to happen.

No one expected anything else.

She’s never getting out, so she’s got nothing to lose.

However this time she won‘t be able to hide in the cells.
Are you sure about that?

The reaction on here when I predicted it was to say I was mad and to stop digging.

We'll see what comes of this.

You keep saying this in the hope that she gets out and you can trumpet some great miscarriage of justice.

She ain’t getting out.

No, I'm merely underlining that there's road left in this case. It was circumstantial evidence that convicted her.

If the judge allows the legal challenge to go ahead then it's going to a retrial I would guess.

No, I'm merely underlining that there's road left in this case. It was circumstantial evidence that convicted her.

If the judge allows the legal challenge to go ahead then it's going to a retrial I would guess.

Not at all.

It will be to challenge the validity of the verdicts.

A retrial is something completely different altogether different.

Not at all.

It will be to challenge the validity of the verdicts.

A retrial is something completely different altogether different.
The two things appear to be separate.

There's the potential for a retrial in the cases that no verdict was reached upon.

Her appeal against her convictions is something else entirely.

There's the potential for a retrial in the cases that no verdict was reached upon.

It could be quashed, a retrial called or leave the conviction as it is.

They’re challenging the “ safety “ of the ones she was convicted of.

The CPS are still deciding on whether it’s in the public interest to have another trial for the ones that no verdict was reached.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back