This nurse Letby case

Wonder if they will go after Dr Stephen Brearey, Dr John Gibbs, Dr Ravi Jayaram and one other doctor who cannot be named for legal reasons. All four were named by defence at trial as collaborating with each other to protect themselves from their own poor practices.

Wonder if they will go after Dr Stephen Brearey, Dr John Gibbs, Dr Ravi Jayaram and one other doctor who cannot be named for legal reasons. All four were named by defence at trial as collaborating with each other to protect themselves from their own poor practices.

Probably, or even if they don't go after individuals they will surely raise the other unexplained clusters of baby deaths that I mentioned a while back.

the time to do that was at trial, you don't get a second bite at that cherry unless something new and big comes up

Is this your first day in the GOT? Start a 'hello' thread and give your opinion on pineapple on pizza.
Bill clinton was against it. I am for it. Very for it. Thinking about starting a thread, and writing a strongly worded letter.very strongly worded letter.

Is there somebody on here who is suggesting that people that traditionally include pineapple as part of their diet and moreover, part of sustenance cannot put it on their pizza? Zounds!

Bill clinton was against it. I am for it. Very for it. Thinking about starting a thread, and writing a strongly worded letter.very strongly worded letter.

Is there somebody on here who is suggesting that people that traditionally include pineapple as part of their diet and moreover, part of sustenance cannot put it on their pizza? Zounds!
The inventor was Canadian, and fobbed it off on the poor Hawaiians. That aint confidence in ones own creation, that's pure yellow bellied cowardice.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back