• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Threat of villa

Villa doing some good managerial appointments by the looks of it…Monchi and Emery makes a decent combo…….we can only look and weep……
This is the absolute crux of it. 2 highly competent and experienced professionals working in tandem that drive the footballing and non-footballing parts of the club in the same direction.

Hats off to villa. I do look on and weep - when a club gets it right it looks so simple and obvious as to to do it.

This is the absolute crux of it. 2 highly competent and experienced professionals working in tandem that drive the footballing and non-footballing parts of the club in the same direction.

Hats off to villa. I do look on and weep - when a club gets it right it looks so simple and obvious as to to do it.
We have just appointed Chris Heck to drive the commercial aspect of the business so I would assume the majority of non footballing parts will be under his remit. Heck and Monchi are the two main people at Villa with Emery reporting into Monchi

I think our net spend last year (covering both transfer windows) was only around £30m so with the covid leeway, the Jack/Chukwuemeka money we're okay on the FFP front.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back