Tim Cahill

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite Everton player ever. Made up to see him there today.

Would love to see him and Neville on the coaching staff, but think neither of them would work for us with Cahill in USA and Neville no doubt off to United under Moyes.

Cahill retweeted a lot of tweets suggesting that he return to the club as part of the coaching staff, and from what I've seen in MLS he doesn't look that settled. Henry has become a miserable tit in his old age, he must be a nightmare to share the lockerroom with.

tim cahill is a legend guys who agree with me.

Of the Premier League era, for sure. He deserved more than he got, as far as trophies, but I think he got just as much satisfaction out of being a hero and he'll always be welcomed back to Goodison. Plenty of players will never receive the same look from an Evertonian as Tim will get and that's a big thing later on, when your playing days are over.

I look back to the Moyes Arteta, Cahill and co era with fond memories. Almost got the cup in 2009.

However, we must do what we must do for Everton.

Right man for the job to **** over Moyes' Manchester United. And the Kopites

As talented as this current team is, how many of them wil ever reach the levels of affection that the 07/08 team have. Cahill, Arteta, Carsley, Neville - just boss. With Moyes gone as well it feels as though the entire house has fallen down. Need someone in to continue this work not just rip it up and turn us back into a stopping post for mercenaries or for retired dinosaurs. Would love to see Neville and Cahill on the staff in some capacity.

As talented as this current team is, how many of them wil ever reach the levels of affection that the 07/08 team have. Cahill, Arteta, Carsley, Neville - just boss. With Moyes gone as well it feels as though the entire house has fallen down. Need someone in to continue this work not just rip it up and turn us back into a stopping post for mercenaries or for retired dinosaurs. Would love to see Neville and Cahill on the staff in some capacity.
This is what worries me the most, Moyes always signed the RIGHT player for us.

Agree 100%

...Cahill epitimises everything good about this Club and the Moyes era. He wont play for us again but he'll always be truly one of ours!!

I was glad he was there today, he never really got to say goodbye did he?

Status
Not open for further replies.