Tim Cahill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like Cahill to be the guest of honour at a home game so we can give him the tribute the send off he deserves.

For him to return here to Australia he will need either Sydney or Melbourne to pay his wages, Brisbane dont need him, gold coast should die soon, they get 400 people to their games. Then the rest arent really in "Big Markets", though he could end up at the 2nd Melbourne team the Heart.
Newcastle Jets have a lot of money. The owner also owns the city's NRL team! I'd love to see timmy return, good impact off the bench.

A month ago I'd have said no dont want him back.

Now I'm saying yes get him back in and put him on the bench as an option for a month or two.

It may benefit Jelavic and he gives us "another option" coming from the bench.

This is all of course if we dont sign anybody else. Its what we can afford and whos available.

I love him. I absolutely love him.

Get him coaching at the club ASAP.

He's a proper Blue and I'd love him to manage us one day.

I'll never forget the handcuff header, as I like to call it...never. 110% effort. You can piss and moan about the circumstance behind it but that goal was pure force of will and I admired the hell out of it. Glad he got a fitting send off.

_44463606_header2.jpg

My favourite Everton player ever. Made up to see him there today.

Would love to see him and Neville on the coaching staff, but think neither of them would work for us with Cahill in USA and Neville no doubt off to United under Moyes.

I miss him more than is healthy for one man to miss another. He got Everton and I'm a sucker for that.

We need to go on and find some new Cahills and start a boss era. It's been too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.