Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

This makes me wonder does BK force him into the team for the USA monies we get from shirt sales etc strong fanbase etc - Is that why he came back after Robles good performances of THREE CLEAN SHEETS may be because of this, as TH proved when he came back he was deffo not ready!
The Leicester game he had a mare never dropped by RM is BK involved in this????

This makes me wonder does BK force him into the team for the USA monies we get from shirt sales etc strong fanbase etc - Is that why he came back after Robles good performances of THREE CLEAN SHEETS may be because of this, as TH proved when he came back he was deffo not ready!

Doubt it mate. It's bloody hard enough to get an Everton shirt in England!

Start the season with Robles and have him as number two,if he doesn't like it well thats up to Tim.
Yes , but we should now know if Robles is a capable no 2 maybe he is not as the odd few suggest on this thread, if he had retained his place as he should of with any form of consistency then we would know now , and be stating well at least we have a capable young no 1 to displace TH!
It would and could have been one of the few pluses of our awful season!

We don't get more money from shirt sales because of the kitbag deal, get the same amount from them regardless of how many shirts are sold. Don't think BK has anything to do with it, unless you think Barry and Naismith play to keep the UK fans happy

We don't get more money from shirt sales because of the kitbag deal, get the same amount from them regardless of how many shirts are sold. Don't think BK has anything to do with it, unless you think Barry and Naismith play to keep the UK fans happy
Fair point Barry never gets dropped either did some come up with some stats when he was suspended we gathered more points with him out of the team and Besic playing?
I have to agree 100% with you he seems to be immune from not being dropped not subbed and runs like a man of 60 years old!

Fair point Barry never gets dropped either did some come up with some stats when he was suspended we gathered more points with him out of the team and Besic playing?
I have to agree 100% with you he seems to be immune from not being dropped not subbed and runs like a man of 60 years old!
managers just have favorites, although it can be negative at times that's just the way it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back