Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaves beard off that all the haters hated = more uncalled for abuse about no longer having a beard by the haters.

Standard for this thread really.
Might make him better Doug next season may come back refreshed, he will save a fortune on shampoo too! ;)lol
lets face it Jags come back from the world cup jaded so lets hope TH gets his form back -Robles should get some game time pre season though or look at that Burnley keeper!

Might make him better Doug next season may come back refreshed, he will save a fortune on shampoo too! ;)lol
lets face it Jags come back from the world cup jaded so lets hope TH gets his form back -Robles should get some game time pre season though or look at that Burnley keeper!

Yeah I liked the look of the Burnley keeper, reckon he'd be a good option to put pressure on Howard next season for very little outlay. Would allow us to send Robles out on loan seeing as he's got less than 30 top flight apperances and get him to a championship club where he's going to get a full season of games to see if he's ready to step up.

Yeah I liked the look of the Burnley keeper, reckon he'd be a good option to put pressure on Howard next season for very little outlay. Would allow us to send Robles out on loan seeing as he's got less than 30 top flight appearances and get him to a championship club where he's going to get a full season of games to see if he's ready to step up.

Its an idea Doug but I feel the Burnley Keeper if we bought him should go straight in the team - would he come cheap??? England have just called him up, Robles then on temporary loan so he could be fetched back if injuries happened you need two good Keepers Doug i.e.. injuries etc, Robles should have kept his place to see if he was up to it , and then buy a another younger cheaper prospect as no 2 We need Robles tested out in the first team with three clean sheets no way should TH have come back in and his initial form proved that to be correct he was awful picked up a bit , but I am afraid his age may be a consideration , but with rest he may come back better the jury's still out!! If he is still iffy come Jan sell him to the MLS league imo!

Its an idea Doug but I feel the Burnley Keeper if we bought him should go straight in the team - would he come cheap??? England have just called him up, Robles then on temporary loan so he could be fetched back if injuries happened you need two good Keepers Doug i.e.. injuries etc, Robles should have kept his place to see if he was up to it , and then buy a another younger cheaper prospect as no 2 We need Robles tested out in the first team with three clean sheets no way should TH have come back in and his initial form proved that to be correct he was awful picked up a bit , but I am afraid his age may be a consideration , but with rest he may come back better the jury's still out!! If he is still iffy come Jan sell him to the MLS league imo!

Have you not heard Tim has been in touch with the USA football people about returning to the international scene in September. Not sure what that will mean to his Everton appearances though.

Have you not heard Tim has been in touch with the USA football people about returning to the international scene in September. Not sure what that will mean to his Everton appearances though.
Well if his form dips Robles will play, if we do not sign a much needed decent Keeper, Robles may get his deserved run in the team!

new keeper:
anigif_enhanced-2873-1433443929-2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back