Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or when he stands completely still and makes long-range shots look like worldies.

Or when he stands so far out for a long range shot that the ball has time to actually curl around him, and then back on itself so much that it ends up directly behind him when it hits the net. Seen that goal many times in my life/nightmares

Stil think that Martinez is a bit scared to lose the dressing room by upsetting veteran players personally, the handling of Distin also shows he isn't very good at changing the guard so to speak.

Howard, Hibbert, Gibson (apparently) all getting extensions, the signing of Barry to a long term deal as well as constantly stressing the importance of both Osman and Peanuts all point to someone whose confidence at changing the older players importance in the team or moving them on isn't their.

how come? he dropped him after poor form and gave youngsters a chance instead, gave him a farewell appearance and then didn't give him a new contract.

is there a better way to handle it?

Still not forgiven him for Lampards winner in the cup final - should have saved it went for it with his left hand when his right would have given him 2 feet more reach.

how come? he dropped him after poor form and gave youngsters a chance instead, gave him a farewell appearance and then didn't give him a new contract.

is there a better way to handle it?

Ideally he wouldn't have had a big bust up with him, sent him back to France, and banished him from the squad whilst playing that utter tool Alcaraz.

CJtGylyWIAAzu9P.jpg

Meff

I would welcome s new face in the goalkeeping position, especially seeing that Martinez does not seem to believe in robles too much. However it does seem that although Tim would win the worst player of the season award last year by quite a long way, that everyone seems to think he's finished. I had no problem with him as our no1 keeper before last year, when he should have been replaced for robles at Christmas, but I'm willing to see what this season brings as long as we could get another keeper to drop in if his nightmare continues. Remember not 1 player covered himself in glory last year, except a little winger on loan from spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back