Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good save form Gomis but the stupid card he got did my head in, playing the mind games with the penno taker never works and it was so obvious he was going to get booked, and then he kept arguing with the ref. Grrr

Good save form Gomis but the stupid card he got did my head in, playing the mind games with the penno taker never works and it was so obvious he was going to get booked, and then he kept arguing with the ref. Grrr
Yeah i had a slight feeling everything was going to collapse at that point and the ref would've given him red!

Don't keepers look at previous penalties from players? Thought his body language kinda stated where he wanted that ball to go before hitting it.

edit: obviously i'm not a keeper though I never would have saved it lol

after the pen they hung a cross in on the six yard box TH never came for it good save in the first half, but nothing much to do looks a little better but still have big doubts about him!
ha ha ha ha goodness me.

5399805046_0d30e4dd70.jpg

ha ha ha ha goodness me.

5399805046_0d30e4dd70.jpg
Its not clutching straws- its basic keeping - Their goal keeper moment later came further out and got the ball, and landed on Stones brave Tim is like bostick on his line - Its what fans have noticed when we play a high ball team that's is when it will show up!
He is like Dracula hates crosses in a crowded box!
A shot stopper we signed an old less reflex Keeper he is now!
I will be on when he is static yet again on his line on not coming out for crosses!

He claimed the ball and had the chance to throw it out to Coleman to start a counter, but held onto it. ughhh

Why did he take a touch instead of clearing it first time. ughhh

That free kick by sigurdsson though, should of caught that one handed. ughhh

Can't believe he didn't wear a cap in the first half. What is he thinking at all.

Its not a short straw its basic keeping - Their goal keeper moment later came further out and got the ball, and landed on Stones brave Tim is like bostick on his line - Its what fans have noticed when we play a high ball team that's is when it will show up!
He is like Dracula hates crosses in a crowded box!
It is clutching though, it is.

You're just pulling stuff out of your arse now. Anything to have a go. He didn't come for a ball ? Did that really stick in your head and is what you think of regarding Howard today. It grates you that much ?

It is clutching though, it is.

You're just pulling stuff out of your arse now. Anything to have a go. He didn't come for a ball ? Did that really stick in your head and is what you think of regarding Howard today. It grates you that much ?
No he had an ok game - I state that earlier on in the post if you can read it on this page - Just one worrying occurring habit he has that when there corner came over in a crowded box he just stood watching ok we did not concede on that occasion, but its been his trait all season he does not command his box - take a look at their keeper on a similar corner he charge out flattened stones, and caught the ball, do not insult my intelligence as he has done this most of the season he is voted the worst player on this forum!
He is a shot stopper not a complete goalkeeper imo!

No he had an ok game - I state that earlier on in the post if you can read it on this page - Just one worrying occurring habit he has that when there corner came over in a crowded box he just stood watching ok we did not concede on that occasion, but its been his trait all season he does not command his box - take a look at their keeper on a similar corner he charge out flattened stones, and caught the ball, do not insult my intelligence as he has done this most of the season he is voted the worst player on this forum!
He is a shot stopper not a complete goalkeeper imo!
Never in any danger from a cross, corner or freekick. When he was called upon, he matched the effort. Didn't have much to do but when questions were asked, he answered.... sign of a good goalkeeper that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back