Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I'll get slated for this. And am in total agreement he's been pants at times this season (along with many other player) But....

Imo he's still a very good keeper. We couldn't of really had better over the last 5/6 yrs or whatever without spending big money or falling very lucky with a unknown gamble.

He wins us points and loses us points. This season probably lost more than won, previous seasons I'd say it's been reversed.

That save against Southampton was World Class, as have other saves he's made thru the years.

Deserves to be critisised but not to the extent he gets it.

I'm sure I'll get slated for this. And am in total agreement he's been pants at times this season (along with many other player) But....

Imo he's still a very good keeper. We couldn't of really had better over the last 5/6 yrs or whatever without spending big money or falling very lucky with a unknown gamble.

He wins us points and loses us points. This season probably lost more than won, previous seasons I'd say it's been reversed.

That save against Southampton was World Class, as have other saves he's made thru the years.

Drugs are for mugs.

No.

And no.

Oh and did I mention, no.

Yes.

Can you think of a worse prem keeper this season than Tim? How many others drop crosses, fly out and miss the ball, have been beaten by so many dead balls, dive before a striker has even taken the shot, be beaten on his near post so often? He is a truly woeful keeper who got away with his awful habits in previous games through a combination of youthful reflexes and a good defense in front of him. Now he has neither all his flaws are clear to see.

Can you think of a worse prem keeper this season than Tim? How many others drop crosses, fly out and miss the ball, have been beaten by so many dead balls, dive before a striker has even taken the shot, be beaten on his near post so often? He is a truly woeful keeper who got away with his awful habits in previous games through a combination of youthful reflexes and a good defense in front of him. Now he has neither all his flaws are clear to see.
He's been abysmal this year, but that is largely exacerbated by the fact that we watch his every move. We don't see every other keeper week in week out

latest

Took an absolute age but Mannone was probably worse.

And he was rightly dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back