Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 of those "mistakes" cost us goals. I could reel off 7 mistakes Howard has made this season which have cost us goals but I can't be arsed. I could also reel off 5 a season for the past 3 years but I'm sure I've already done that and you ignored it. He's not in poor form, he's just tripe

That's the whole point. Robles is still making mistakes but there being bailed out by others or the forwards not taking advantage, but he's still making them. Howards have been punished this season everytime. But he's the better keeper just out of form, Martinez is relying on it returning but he knows Robles can't perfrom any better.

That's the whole point. Robles is still making mistakes but there being bailed out by others or the forwards not taking advantage, but he's still making them. Howards have been punished this season everytime. But he's the better keeper just out of form, Martinez is relying on it returning but he knows Robles can't perfrom any better.

I'd hardly call any of those mistakes though, you're just looking for things. Howard has made genuine howlers more or less every time he plays and will continue to do so, because he's absolute and utter unmitigated gash

Is it really suprising that Joel is the much better keeper though? He grew up in Spain, a country which actually understands football. We all know that Americans are generally clueless. I wouldn't be suprised if before the end of the season Howard ran into his own goal with the ball and shouted touchdown.

It will be against Villa, and he and Brad Guzan will do the "belly slam" celebration

JEROME-SIMPSON-FLIP-TD.gif

2 of those "mistakes" cost us goals. I could reel off 7 mistakes Howard has made this season which have cost us goals but I can't be arsed. I could also reel off 5 a season for the past 3 years but I'm sure I've already done that and you ignored it. He's not in poor form, he's just tripe

That really is about it. It's amazing how he's played so many games for us. He's an utter fraud. If you go back years he makes a mistake every other game. It's as though he's put our fans in his trance as most people seem to overlook and forget them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back