Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougie taking a bit of a beating here.

I've got your back lid (as long as you vote for me in the upcoming reputation moderator election)

But the point is Doogie he signed them so he must have considered that they were okay more than just spare parts.

There both squad fillers because we had a small squad when he arrived and they cost £500,000 for two player with premiership experience and were familiar with how Martinez works. It was a no brainier really seeing as we were short in those areas and didn't have a massive budget.

There both squad fillers because we had a small squad when he arrived and they cost £500,000 for two player with premiership experience and were familiar with how Martinez works. It was a no brainier really seeing as we were short in those areas and didn't have a massive budget.

Goalkeeper perhaps Doogie but we were not short at CB.

Goalkeeper perhaps Doogie but we were not short at CB.

We had a 36 year old Distin who looked like he'd struggle to cope with the new system Martinez would implement, as might the club captain. Besides that there was Heitinga who he'd had his Wigan team target everytime we'd played them recently. He brought in a player for free who he trusts but can't be relied heavily upon for fitness reasons mainly. It was a no brainer.

The Sterling incident in the Derby?

The dropping a catch at Palace under no pressure and Jags clearing of the line?

The Jelavic goal?

Krasnodor goal?

The save with his face?

The city goal?

2 of those "mistakes" cost us goals. I could reel off 7 mistakes Howard has made this season which have cost us goals but I can't be arsed. I could also reel off 5 a season for the past 3 years but I'm sure I've already done that and you ignored it. He's not in poor form, he's just tripe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back