Confirmed Signing Tim Iroegbunam

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says a lot about the academy that we’re looking at signing players who can’t make the breakthrough at villa. I hope that’s something the new owners look to sort out straight away.

Comments from Villa fans are saying he isn’t Premier League ready at the moment. To quote one”looks like a rabbit in the headlights” when playing in the PL. They seem to think he’s just about Championship level at the moment. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

It says a lot about the academy that we’re looking at signing players who can’t make the breakthrough at villa. I hope that’s something the new owners look to sort out straight away.
15 starts in all competitions isn't terrible for a 20 year old, most villa fans saying he has good potential.

Spoke to a villa season ticket holder,

He said 18 months ago everyone wanted him and they expected big things, but he can't get a game for villa apart from a few cameo appearances.

Believe's this is a mistake by Villa, but doesn't think he is ready to play prem football and would liked to had seen him on loan in the championship.

Also Everton fans: Why would villa sell us one of their best young players for only 10 mil

Conclusion: we are being mugged here and its probably holgate in disguise
They also have PSR issues and with trying to retain a top four spot as well as play CL they probably will not be able to give Tim much football.
We are in a very different position.

I think it may increase the chances of Onana going to play Villa and this deal to Everton may not go through until next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back