Confirmed Signing Tim Iroegbunam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing groundbreaking, but looks decent on the ball.

I saw that video but I'm generally sceptical of YouTube videos and there's not a great deal in that one. I suspect if it wasn't for the mutual benefit for PSR neither Ironman or Dobbin would be signing for either club this month. That being said, I assume the club see some benefit beyond PSR in signing the lad so I hope he turns out amazing.

Just me who thinks this lad might become a decent player for us then?
Bloody hope so, never even heard of him until seeing his name on here the other day..

Would have been nice to see Dobbin actually get a proper chance with us tho, but I suppose that's just not Dyche's style..

Bloody hope so, never even heard of him until seeing his name on here the other day..

Would have been nice to see Dobbin actually get a proper chance with us tho, but I suppose that's just not Dyche's style..
Or Dobbin's just not good enough. We'll soon find out but this looks a PSR deal. I suspect Dobbin will have almost zero impact

What my qpr mate said about tim

‘What he said “Lots of QPR fans wanted him to stay. I wasn't too fussed. Felt he lost the ball to mutch and didn't assist for many goals. He was raw though. They is definitely a player there”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back