Confirmed Signing Tim Iroegbunam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it would go onto 24/25 psr so we can spend this summer
We have to do these deals by 30/6/24 to get the PSR benefit this financial year in order to avoid/minimise a potential points deduction being enforced in the 24/25 season. It only makes sense to delay if we are 100% certain we are already PSR compliant for the football and financial year now ending which seems extremely unlikely.

We have to do these deals by 30/6/24 to get the PSR benefit this financial year in order to avoid/minimise a potential points deduction being enforced in the 24/25 season. It only makes sense to delay if we are 100% certain we are already PSR compliant for the football and financial year now ending which seems extremely unlikely.
It’s been quite widely reported that we are compliant so it doesn’t seem that unlikely compared to last time when all the expectation was negative (except for the esk saying we were compliant 🙄)

Ok, thanks

I see he comes from the Dinyar Bilyaletdinov school of name pronunciation. I think the last member we had here was Gerard Deulofeu?

Ooh nice lemon mousse coloured Castore top.

Bless him. Seems a bit shellshocked being asked the usual inane questions. Seems humble. Quite liking this in some of the young players appearing. It’s bloody hard breaking though into the PL from youth setups, so nice to see a reduction in the number of arrogant big I am types.

Welcome Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back