Confirmed Signing Tim Iroegbunam

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 year deal for him should suggest all we need to know to be honest. Whether he comes good or not, this was for PSR. Hope that takes pressure off the lad in some sense.

Open to see what he’s like but frankly this deal has probably already helped the club loads so he’s done his part already.
The only points he'll ever win us...

Garner wants bigger bucks and it looks like we don't want to pay . Ends one way that
Wants to start getting his name on the scoresheet more if so. He was good last season, but he can offer a lot more, particularly from set pieces. He's under contract for another few years so no need to be offering him an improved deal yet - tell him he's got one waiting for him if he improves on last season.

Wants to start getting his name on the scoresheet more if so. He was good last season, but he can offer a lot more, particularly from set pieces. He's under contract for another few years so no need to be offering him an improved deal yet - tell him he's got one waiting for him if he improves on last season.
I agree , I think the club have got time here but if he's not settled then he won't produce , this could explain his drop off in form.

I kind of feel bad for the lad, it must be strange knowing youre here due to psr related circumstances.

I agree , I think the club have got time here but if he's not settled then he won't produce , this could explain his drop off in form.
Last time we want is a greedy little money grabber. If he's itching for more money already then get rid. He's a millionaire and staying at Everton will make him even more of one. Make him prove he's worthy of a significant raise, or just offer him a raise in line with inflation like everybody else in the country - if they're extremely lucky.

No club better than Everton is going to come in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back