Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Confirmed Signing Tim Iroegbunam

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is tricky to see how they could shut this sort of thing down though. With Chelsea it was just banning contracts longer than 5 years. We're just testing the waters here though and hoping it flies under the radar a bit. It's when people start doing mad swaps for inflated fees that things will get properly looked at. But how?
Anyway, agree with your point earlier about Dobbin and his career. It doesn't seem right shifting players around for this purpose. But I suppose you never know, either him or Villa Tim might work out in the long run for either club.
Don’t think the prices are exaggerated to be honest. Both young fringe first team players with more upside.

It does seem that he is just part of mutual beneficial financial dodge.
Probably appear on the bench a few times before being quietly moved on in 12months time .
Only works if we sell them for higher / same as we bought them for. So clearing PSR amortisation off. I think there is a danger of seeing loads of this (likely already have at Chelsea, City and Utd)

The numbers are all over the place ar the minute. Personally I think thats the message the club want other clubs to think, in Hope to drive prices up. Personally I think a chunky sale or two is still required.

Phil you’re being very very weird these past few days, with the whole making up imaginary scenarios and conspiracy theories thing. Are you the Esk in disguise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back