Confirmed Signing Tim Iroegbunam

It's all opinionated of course , hypothetically speaking etc . I'm not quite there yet and onboard with the new great hope. It's the same people running the show still atm.

Just to confirm, you believe we still need to sell a big player before June 30th to not breach PSR? Just compiling a list so want to double check that’s what you mean.

Garner wants bigger bucks and it looks like we don't want to pay . Ends one way that

2 years on his deal. Not long ago links to Spurs for £30mil.

Dont think we'll struggle replacing if a decent fee came in.

I kind of feel bad for the lad, it must be strange knowing youre here due to psr related circumstances.

Some pretty harsh takes on the kid, I won’t pretend to have seen him but CV wise, a solid year starting in the championship at 19 then a season on the periphery of a team that made Champions League at 20, represented England at age groups, that seems to me to be the trajectory of a fairly decent young PL player.

The PSR aspect of the deal is obvious but this isn’t a name chosen at random, nor does the fee seem inflated for his rate of development. If he’d come through our own ranks we’d be excited about his progress to date and his future as a first team player.

12months ago he was hot property after his QPR loan.

Suspect the opposite of many here, I think the idea will be for him to rotate with Gana and replace him in a year.