Confirmed Signing Tim Iroegbunam

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very tidy player this lad. It will be interesting to see if Dyche has the courage to start him in our early premier league games, whilst Garner is out. Either way, he looks good value at £10 mill.
Not got many other options to be fair unless someone else is brought in. Reckon having played all of pre-season he's pretty close to a certain starter next Saturday. Gana is the perfect guy to look after him too.

Based on the pre-season games he’s warranted a starting place next week.
He’s looked composed and confident for a young lad without too much first team experience. I really hope he can continue his form and develop into a decent signing. The big plus is that it shows if you do your homework and scout properly there are some bargains to be had.

Based on the pre-season games he’s warranted a starting place next week.
He’s looked composed and confident for a young lad without too much first team experience. I really hope he can continue his form and develop into a decent signing. The big plus is that it shows if you do your homework and scout properly there are some bargains to be had.
More than likely it was Villa ringing up saying we are kinda fecked too on the ffp front. How about we give you money for Dobbin and you give us money for one of ours.
EFC - Sure, great idea. Who though?
Villa - Iroegbunam
EFC - Iroewho?? Never heard of him but sure if it helps our ffp we will do the deal

Always nice when the unexpected surprise you isn’t it. My only big concern with him is how to spell his surname. Tempted to work out how my phone actually works so predictive text sorts it out for me 🤯😆

Does he have a nickname we can all use? I dread to think what offerings of his surname will be served up in the heat of excitement during a match thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back