Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
you literally have no idea, like anyone outside of the users/developers, of the algorithms and/or interface on how it operates.

If you were part of the development team I’d believe you. But you’re not

It's all here.

It was well explained. As others have pointed out (and you refuse to listen) this tech is used in other sports and has an option to return an inconclusive call to the original one on the field of play, because the technology isn't infallable. It's nowhere close to being infallable in fact.

Yes mate, it’s defined as a group of individuals or organizations combined to promote a common interest.

In this case, making money by influencing Football matches?

Like i said, it’s an interesting theory you’ve got there mate.

So where have you come up with the idea that I’ve said all the referees are together in a little group betting on the same matches? Odd little man you.

If an offside cannot be determined by a still frame or super slow mo replay, then it's not clear and obvious and the onfield decision should stand.

If you need coloured lines to decide then it's not clear and obvious.

It's not bloomin rocket science.

Spot on. They should review the play without arbitrarily stopping it and drawing lines. If they can’t tell with the naked eye then it should stand as called.

It's all here.

It was well explained. As others have pointed out (and you refuse to listen) this tech is used in other sports and has an option to return an inconclusive call to the original one on the field of play, because the technology isn't infallable. It's nowhere close to being infallable in fact.

so not Microsoft paint, thanks for clearing that up

Because that’s literally what you said.... :Blink:

No it isn’t you strange, strange individual. I said the VAR official manipulates the system to help games go the way he wants them to for betting purposes. Similar to the way referees have been doing on the continent for years. You’ve come up with the syndicate thing on your own in your bizarre little head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back