• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
If officials weren’t egotistical maniacs and accepted that working as a team is the best way to reach the common goal (like in football) then it would be utilised correctly. Unfortunately all referees have a very common trait which is: they were all bullied in school by the people who could actually play football.

VAR isn't the problem it's the way it's being used in this league by jumped up tits who love the power rush it gives them. It's a shame to see so many jump straight to the ''GET RID'' bandwagon when in reality it needs some tweaking and clear and fair guidelines and rules established.

It's a great tool being used in the worst way possible.

The only “tweak” that would work is sacking every referee in the country and employing people that can actually do the job and understand the game of football.

The only “tweak” that would work is sacking every referee in the country and employing people that can actually do the job and understand the game of football.

Holding them accountable at least a bit would be a start. We need some transparency about big decisions and why they are made and by who. We are at the point in which the referees want to make themselves part of the event.

Is this match being shown on any TV station?

I can’t see it on Sky, BT or Amazon.

And if not, why is it being played at such a weird time?

Is this match being shown on any TV station?

I can’t see it on Sky, BT or Amazon.

And if not, why is it being played at such a weird time?
no on uk tv,no idea why its a 6pm other than thinking its because man city played friday night,and its the 1st sunday 6pm ko and 1st 6pm ko since everton played liverpool in 2001 at Goodison,which was a easter monday game

I am convinced they are making VAR as [Poor language removed] as possible so they can scrap it with no complaints
They wont scrap it as they always act as though its working well,and dont say the amount of wrong decisions that are actually made and only say its wrong on a hand fall of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back