Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merseyside was only formed in 1974, so historically it was Cheshire and should remain so. I still see myself as a Lancastrian!

Anyway, can anyone explain why some of those in the crowd are signing the 'Murderers' chant? I just caught it on the TV.

Utd fans chanting 'you scouse B' followed by 'murder's'

Tranmere fans moan about people who live on the Wirral watching Everton and Liverpool but as you say a lot are part time kopites.
I went the Watford game on Thursday with a mate who supports united, so he could get an extra credit to get 2 tickets for this. These idiots behind us all got excited when Liverpool got there second goal, but they cant see what's going on at Liverpool is going to make it much harder for kids on the Wirral to support Tranmere.

I want them to do well because they're my local club but they don't half make it difficult. Every fan I know who goes there regularly is a Kopite. Don't think I've ever met one that doesn't hate us. That and for the fact that when you go to the pre-season friendly and they open 2 out of the 3 turnstiles then 10 minutes before kick off they come up with the brainwave that people might actually see kick off if you open the 3rd.

I want them to do well because they're my local club but they don't half make it difficult. Every fan I know who goes there regularly is a Kopite. Don't think I've ever met one that doesn't hate us. That and for the fact that when you go to the pre-season friendly and they open 2 out of the 3 turnstiles then 10 minutes before kick off they come up with the brainwave that people might actually see kick off if you open the 3rd.
True this, I bet a lot of actual kopites bought tickets today, they must be fuming Haha

Merseyside was only formed in 1974, so historically it was Cheshire and should remain so. I still see myself as a Lancastrian!

Anyway, can anyone explain why some of those in the crowd are signing the 'Murderers' chant? I just caught it on the TV.
Some Tranmere fan proberly has his Liverpool scarf on too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back