Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldn't label City as a small club even before the money. They used to sell their old ground out when they were two leagues below the Prem. They don't even fill it on a Champions League night.

That would be the definition of great fans...
They were definitely a small club...

Maine Road had a capacity of 35,000
Their new stadium holds 55,000
Today's attendance was 39,223
I see no problem with them having empty seats for a game like this... The whole "they can't even fill their Stadium" mocking is very kopite..

That would be the definition of great fans...
They were definitely a small club...

Maine Road had a capacity of 35,000
Their new stadium holds 55,000
Today's attendance was 39,223
I see no problem with them having empty seats for a game like this... The whole "they can't even fill their Stadium" mocking is very kopite..
You're welcome to your opinion mate but I disagree. It's nothing to do with their stadium size they just choose when to turn up which for a team doing great is strange and me having this opinion certainly doesn't make me a kopite like you are trying to imply. Example I said before they don't even fill a massive champions league night but will fill Prem games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back