Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never know the accuracy of the VAR tables that got thrown about but I've seen Man Utd at the top of a fair few of them. At 1-1 tonight is a different game, could be the case here that VAR is keeping Solskjaer in the job. Maguire lucky to stay on as well.

The second goal is fair enough, hard to take if you are a Chelsea fan but honestly who's arsed about Chelsea fans?

Azpilicueta and Rudiger are the only standout Defenders. Christensen and Zouma have both made regular mistakes all year, and been in and out of the team. James is upcoming. City's backline when fit is better, i'd also argue that Bailly and Maguire is very solid, United's wingback's let them down. Leicester defence this year actually, has out performed most. Riccardo has proven his quality again, Chilwell is showing promise, Evans very solid and Soyuncu has had a great year.

Midfield, is solid, but they never get a run together.Pedro is ageing, Willian is unsettled. Mount is upcoming, Barkley is Barkley, it can be so much better, which is why i assume they've gone for Ziyech. Good teams have good strikers. Kane/Mane/Salah/Aguero... Abraham has never played a full season in PL way too much pressure on him.

I get why you think Chelsea are under performing, but they really aren't one bit.
I don't think they're underperforming. They're doing exactly what they should. No under or over about it.

But that's probably not going to be good enough for then to win a league with Pep and Klopp who consistently overachieve. The RS have great players but they aren't this far superior on a player by player basis. City the past two years is the same. Lampard feels unlikely to pull that off to me.

The FA have made a rod for their on back. All these offsides now by mms/inches have to be given, rightly or wrongly. If goals were given (pre var) then shown to be a couple inches offside I really dont think us as fans would complain, its the ones which were blatant, couple feet, were the one we wanted corrected. Stuff VAR.

People can pick and choose games we have messed up-brighton the ref cost us in reality, toon was silly,leicester last min goal etc, but lets not forget the likes of spurs getting late winner yesterday, getting that very unlikely win v city ,while not to many may think man utd may win at chelsea-all we have to do is try too do our best from now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back